Reading Doors

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Another Year Comes to an End

It has been one very hectic year, full of ups and downs. At times it dragged on for what seemed like forever, while at other times the days flew by in a blur. Now, with the school year officially wrapped up, I can look back and know that a lot was accomplished and that my students will be moving on to fifth grade with more knowledge than when they came to me, academically and socially. I look back on a successful school year and forward to the possibilities held in the upcoming year. 

In between, though, is an entire summer open and free. A summer filled, undoubtedly, with countless days of reading and innumerable books enjoyed, of CyberPD and Book Clubs, of spontaneous weekend road trips, and of time spend in the gardens. I am greatly looking forward to a summer of rest, relaxation, and working on tasks of my own choosing. I have not used my blog in quite some time, and that is one of the many things I'd like to improve upon over the summer. 

Now to go read wildly! Until next writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment